Friday, September 9, 2011

10 Weeks Update


Pregnancy highlights:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: Lime (2in, .3oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Anything I can fit in!!!
Gender: Will find out in 8 weeks
Sleep: GREAT!!! I can hardly keep my eyes open, although I am excited about sleeping I really want my energy back!!!
What I miss: My shorts
Cravings: PB and apple jelly sandwiches, sour candy ( Usually eat fruit instead) Love strawberries, pineapple and peaches, Salads with sunflower seeds and ranch dressing, salty foods
Symptoms: No morning sickness, thank the Lord!!! Just sore, and bloated
Best Moment this week: Scott taking care of me, making sure I am feeling okay, trying to make me eat when I am not hungry ;) LOVE HIM!!!

3 comments:

  1. This blog is a great idea. Sorry we never thought of it. You guys are in for a new adventure. It is a great adventure however. Although there will be some uphill battles because of added stress and lack of sleep, always stick together because there are a lot more great experiences to make everything worth it. God knows Melissa and I have had uphill battles and still have them, but My love for her and my children grows every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to get updates you the pregnancy!! You know we are so excited. Skylar and I keep talking about her new baby cousin! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited to read these updates on you and the baby. Every time we hear something new we get more and more excited about that wonderful day when this new life will be held in our arms. Needless to say, we are excited about being grand parents. We are especially excited to see how Scott is taking great care of you and his baby (boy). Love and Prayers, Papa Gary

    ReplyDelete